Register on WCOnline
How to Register on the UWC Scheduling Page:
First time visitors:
1) Visit gwu.mywconline.com
2) Click the link “Click here to Register”
3) Fill out all personal information as required.
Note: You must use your GWU e-mail.
Note: If you do not know your GWID, you can visit the Student Services Office in “Colonial Central,” located in the basement floor of The Marvin Center.
4) E-mail Options: You now have the ability to personalize your notifications. Click the drop-down boxes next to each feature (e.g. “When I make an appointment.”).
Choose “Yes” to leave the function on and “No” to deactivate it.
5) Include iCal link: For iMac and Outlook Users
Note: iCal links are used to sync to your personal calendar (iMac, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar).
Select “Yes” or “No” to opt-in to this feature.
6) Text Messages: If you would like reminders about your appointments sent to your cell phone, please provide your cell phone number and designate your service provider in the drop-down menu.
Note: All of your information is kept confidential. Standard texting rates apply.
7) Click the REGISTER button.
8) A confirmation notice will be sent to your GW e-mail. Click on the link enclosed and you’re done!
1) Visit gwu.mywconline.com.
2) Log-in using your GW e-mail credentials
Note: Although the e-mail account is the same, you may have selected a different password at registration.
3) Select the current semester from the drop-down menu “Choose a Semester”
4) Click Log In
How to Retrieve a Lost Password:
1) At the log-in Screen, registered users can select the link “Click here to Reset your Password.”
2) Enter your GW e-mail address in the pop-up module.
3) A link will be e-mailed to you that will allow you to reset your password to one of your chooising.
Note: If your account has been blocked (i.e. you have accrued 3 missed appointments in a single semester), you will be unable to reset your password.
Scheduling an Appointment:
(To be finished)